Import / export
Graniteland.com » Natural Stone Company Directory » Import / export »

Import / export

Import / export has 2172 members.

In this category you find mainly international traders for natural stone

1 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 ... 217 218 Displaying 10 items per page.
Style Trust Imp&Exp Ltd.
(Xiamen,China, China)
Bahceci Group
(Antalya, Turkey)
Dear colleagues, Since 1999 Bahcecigroup has been working on limestone and marble mining. 90% of our product has been exporting to China, the rest 10% goes to Italy, Spain, Greece, Malaysia,
PUNTOMARMOL S.A
(SANTO DOMINGO, Dominican Republic)
MGM Trading
(Casablanca, Morocco)
BBM IMPEX PVT. LTD.
(New Delhi, India)
Xiamen Leading Imp.& Exp. Co., Ltd
(Xiamen, China)
We have own quarry and establish the factory in 1983, which is specialised in manufacturing the Granite and Marble products catering to your commercial and residential construction. The rich experienc
Wanlong Diamond Tools Co.,Ltd
(Quanzhou, China)
IGNEOUS GRANITE EXPORTS
(BANGALORE, India)
Dear Sir/ Respected Madam I take pleasure to introduce my self as Geologist with Msc., (Geology) qualification. I am in the export Granite business for the last 30 years. Having good exposure a
clichestone
(istanbul, Turkey)
GLOBGRANIT II
(PILAWA DOLNA, Poland)
1 2 3 4 5 [ 6 ] 7 8 ... 217 218 Displaying 10 items per page.
The background stone is DG 05 from China.
RUN 0.141 MEM 9,835 SYS 0.25 0.27 0.22