The category Misc contains currently 2 articles.
Other natural stone related events that do not fit into any of the above topics.
- Home useTipps and tricks for the installation and use of granite and marble stone at home.
- Stone professionalNatural stone for professional builders and designers, from architecture to facade building and the installation of marble and granite flooring.
- Quary and ProductionInformation for natural stone companies, quarying of granite and marble, cutting of slabs and tiles, with information on machinery and current trends.
- MiscOther natural stone related events that do not fit into any of the above topics.
- Graniteland HelpHow to use Graniteland, explains how to find quickly the right natural stone. And for stone companies, how to present your company online.
Although it is now mostly in ruins, the unique design and mysterious presence of Stonehenge continues to draw nearly one million visitors each year. They marvel at its grandeur and wish they could have watched it being built and seen it when it was new.
For centuries, Stonehenge has fascinated the peoples of the world and even today, with all our modern wonders, it receives almost a million visitors per year who travel to Salisbury Plain in Wiltshire, England just to spend some time basking in its magic.
RUN 0.355 MEM 1,466 SYS 0.09 0.05 0.01