Opinions about Mosa
Graniteland.com » Stones » Mosa » Comments »

Information about Mosa

There are 6 expert comments with further information about Mosa.

Quanzhou Aok stone co.,ltd
Quanzhou Aok stone co.,ltd

supply limestone and granite tiles,slabs

Quanzhou Aok stone co.,ltd @ 2010-08-20 11:22:32

Quanzhou Aok stone is a large scale manufacturer and professional export supplier of various stone products in the south of Fujian, China., We have very abundantly exported experience. Can you view our web:http://www.aokstone.com,Our mind products:

(1)granite and marble,travertine tiles,slabs,floor,wall project.

(2)vanity top, countertop, tabletop and desk,washbasin.

(3)mosaic, pattern,Step,Railing,Stone Border(line),Colum.

(4)all kinds of stone products

Please let us know immediately if you are interested in our products. We would like to quote our competitive price and best service to you as soon as we receive your specific inquiry.

Best regards
Ms.Lenyn

QUANZHOU AOK-STONE CO.,LTD
TEL:86-595-87698677 FAX:86-595-87698699
Email:lhx2800@hotmail.com aokstone@gmail.com
Skype:lenynlin
http://www.aokstone.com

Quanzhou Winitoor Industry Co., Ltd.
Quanzhou Winitoor Industry Co., Ltd.

manufacturer of nero margiue black marble in China

Quanzhou Winitoor Industry Co., Ltd. @ 2009-04-16 08:57:36

Quanzhou Winitoor Industry Co., Ltd. founded in 2000 and located Quanzhou. With high-tech equipment,local mines and experienced porduction line, Winitoor fabricates and exports various and high quality marble tiles,mosaic and pattern, which sales well in the American , European & Mid- East Market. There are about 50 chinese marble texture colors can be choosed, honey onyx, nero margiue, crystal white, pure white marble, pure black marble, cream yellow, crema marfil, cooffee brown, mystique brown and others. Marble Tiles and Mosaic Tiles are widely used in the decoration of family, high class club, hotel, shopping mall and office buildings. Winitoor guarantee high quality products, flexible and competitive price, on-time delivery, professional services for customers all over the world. For mor informations, please feel free to find us www.everwintile.com and contact me.

Raghunandan Prasad & Sons
Raghunandan Prasad & Sons

Indian natural stone supplier

Raghunandan Prasad & Sons @ 2009-02-17 07:31:21

www.raghumarbles.com
enquiry@raghumarbles.com

Marmi di Carrara Srl
Marmi di Carrara Srl

MARMI DI CARRARA srl ® Since 1956 italian supplier of marble granite onyx

Marmi di Carrara Srl @ 2008-11-26 14:35:59

Since 1956 we are italian supplier of every kind of marble ,granite ,onyx ,travertine for any type of projects directly from our own quarries or exclusivity.Check our Catalogue and find what's your material that can suit your project (private or commercial) and we can supply you that.
Some of our own product are Bianco Carrara,Bianco Statuario,Calacatta , Arabescato ,portoro, sodalite ,green onyx, honey onyx ,White Onyx , rosso damasco in slabs , tile or cut-to-size directly from our factory.Flooring , cladding , columns , bench , tops . Please check where the tradition meets the tecnology.
www.marmidicarrara.com

Bahceci Group
Bahceci Group

collaboration letter!

Bahceci Group @ 2008-09-22 13:00:24

Dear colleagues,

Colleagues, we need your contact details for to be able to connect with you!

Since 1999 Bahcecigroup has been working on limestone and marble mining.
90% of our product has been exporting to China, the rest 10% goes to Italy, Spain, Greece, Malaysia, Lebanese in a form of blocks. In Hong Kong, under the guidance of Bahcecigroup, there was established a company named Necvil Import-Export, 2007 . We buy Chinese granite and sell it all over the World.
If you are interested in Turkish marble and Chinese granite in a form of Blocks, Slabs, Tiles or Mosaics our Company is ready to take your order.
We are entirely at your service.
Thank you for your time.

Best regards,

Address : Bahceci Group
2 nci cad. Gurtas Apt. 20/7 Liman Mahallesi
Antalya/ Turkey
Tel : 00 90 242 259 27 69
Fax : 00 90 242 259 54 29
www.bahcecigroup.com info@bahcecigroup.com
infobahcecigroup@inbox.ru export@bahcecigroup.com
MSN: export@bahcecigroup.com
bahceci@bahcecigroup.com
msn@bahcecigroup.com
ICQ: 437670356 Veronica
Mob. Tel: + 90 533 925 62 82
Skype Bahcecigroup 193196419

The background stone is Mosa from China.
RUN 0.101 MEM 1,442 SYS 0.03 0.05 0.02