Crystallized Glass,Crystallized stone,Crystallized glass panel
Marmoglass,Nanoglass,Marmoglass Composite Collectively referred to as Crystallized Glass
Crystallized Glass Application:
1). Interior & external wall cladding
2). Flooring Tile, Stair, Column cladding
3). Basin, Countertop, Table, Bar
4). bath, Kitchen, any tops, round pillar and furniture decoration etc .
Crystal white is a kind of artificial stone . It is made of glass ,which should be burned in the oven for two days under the more than 1000C temperature . It is much different from natural stone from all sides.
1. Natural and soft texture,
2. Varied colors such white, beige, carrara white
3. Good weather resisting property and durability
4. Zero percent of water absorption , not be polluted easily
5. Green environmental building material
6. High-intensity, light weight
7. Bending formation, economical, time saving
8. scratch resistant ,withstand high-heat .
More details about it :
1. There are more than 10 colors of crystallized glass panel products available: Pure white, yellow, silver yellow, silver grey, grey in white, grey spot white, USA grey spot white, yellow in white….
2. Panel thickness: 10-30MM
3. Normal specifications (mm):
1800*3000*18 1200*2400*18 600*600*18 1200*1200*18
1600*2400*18 1800*3000*30 800*800*18 1000*1000*18
4. Material: crystal quartz sand
5. Packaging: Fumigated wooden crates, Bundles,foam
6. Brand name: China Marmoglass / Nanoglass
7. Place of origin: Xiamen, Fujian ,China
8. Model NO.: GS001, SN002, NANO2009, NNAO2011
9. Supply ability: 20000M2/MONTH, 30TON/DAY
10. Delivery time: generally within 10 days, after the order confirmed and the deposit received
11. Arc panel specifications (mm):
Diameter : 30cm-120cm
1.What is crystallized glass stone(Marmoglass SN002 )?
The micro crystal stone is an innovative product designed as a substitute for the rare natural white marble. It is superior to the natural white marble in terms of characteristics, where the micro crystal stone possesses extreme density making it anti-breakage, giving it zero water absorption qualities, and making it resistant to acidic and alkaline substances. at the pace that mankind is consuming the natural resources in today’s world, the micro crystal stone is the ultimate solution, the superior alternative for the external and internal applications. It is certainly a revolutionary product and the finest construction material of the 21st century.
2.Why choose crystallized glass stone(Marmoglass SN002)?
The micro-crystal stone, also known as the micro-crystal glass, Marmoglass, is a new type of high-level decoration material. It is derived from natural inorganic material through a high temperature process, and it possesses excellent characteristics including the followings:
1. High Performance
The micro-crystal stone has even texture and high density, which makes it crush resistant, anti-bending and high resistant resulting its performance being higher than natural stone. It can be used for long period with minimal damage.
2. Acid-proof alkalinity and anti-corrosion
Not only does the micro-crystal stone posses special micro-crystal characteristics, it also has special glass features such as a fine texture, shiny surface and light reflection effect.
3. Fine Texture
We have the flexibility to manufacture any colors as per customer requirements while also making up the defect of color differences, which exists in natural stone. While the product is widely used for interior and interior decoration of star-level hotels, subways, local landmark buildings, airports, and office building etc, it is more suitable for high-level home decoration.
4. Pollution-resistance and easy maintenance
The micro-crystal is a kind of inorganic crystalline material with stable chemical characteristics. Its acid proof alkalinity and anti-corrosion nature are superior to nature stone, specifically its anti-weather characteristics whereby it is unaffected by the wind or sunlight.
5.A wide application range
The water absorption rare of micro-crystal is quite low, close to zero. Several types of dirty pulps and dyed solution have difficulty in penetrating it. Any dirt on the surface is easily cleaned and it is convenient to mankind.
6. Heat-bend reformation
With the heating method, the micro-crystal can be made into various arched profiles and arched slabs. the process is simple and it allows us to save time, cost, material and resources.
7. No radioactive elements
In the process of manufacturing the micro-crystal stone, we have integrated the elimination of all the harmful radioactive elements that are found in natural stone from its components. It is therefore the safest and most environmentally friendly building material in our modern world.
Crystallized glass can be processed into slab, tile, countertop, column and vanity top, wash basin and etc. It is applicable for flooring, interior and exterior wall cladding, stairs and table. Contributed to the character of no color difference, so it is widely used for top grade hotel, business building shopping mall and such great construction.